Solo and Small Firm Conference returns to Chicagoland - registration now open
The Illinois State Bar Association's 8th Annual Solo & Small Firm Conference returns to Chicagoland Sept. 13-15 at the Westin Northwest Chicago in Itasca. Register by Aug. 20 for the Early Bird discount -- a savings of $75. Earn up to 15 hours of MCLE credit, including all 6 hours of PMCLE credit.
Top 10 Reasons To Attend This Year’s Conference
- Networking with like-minded peers from across the state!
- Crowd favorite program Gizmos & Gadgets returns
- Basic and advanced Fastcase legal research training
- New location in Itasca, just northwest of Chicago
- Individual counseling on how to market your firm
- Mobile Device App to put Conference info you need at your fingertips
- Comedians-at-Law at Friday night social event
- Plenary speaker Todd Winegar's Trials of the Century Overview program
- New 4th track of programming – Practice Fundamentals
- 15 HRS MCLE/ 6 HRS PMCLE credit available