Senior Lawyers to co-host "Retirement Readiness"
The ISBA Senior Lawyers Section and the ABA Retirement Funds Program will co-host a program titled "Retirement Readiness" on March 6 from noon-1:30 p.m. at the ISBA's Chicago Regional Office. ABA Retirement Funds Program representatives Alfredo Hernandez and Terri Marrs will be discussing the issues surrounding preparing for retirement. Included will be helpful information on the following:
- Step 1 - Determining Your Retirement Income Goals
- Step 2 - Knowing Your Income Sources and Having a Drawdown Strategy
- Step 3 - Ensuring Your Health and Wellness and Preparing for the Unexpected
- Step 4 - Getting Your Estate in Order
- Step 5 - Planning for Lifestyle Changes as You Approach This New Stage of Life
Please join us for this informative session Presented by the ABA Retirement Funds Program.
Cost: $10 includes lunch.
No MCLE credit is available for this program.
Deadline to register is March 1st.
For general inquiries or if you require a specific dietary lunch, please contact Janet Sosin, firstname.lastname@example.org